Held throughout September 2021, four hour-long sessions will provide insight into the big themes shaping the future of quality media, allowing you to carve out a manageable chunk of your day in an interactive and intuitive virtual setting. Drawing on the editorial expertise and global reach of Press Gazette, each webinar is designed to arm viewers with the strategies and solutions designed to help their organisation lead, innovate, and capitalise on the enormous commercial opportunity technological transformation presents.
● Keep your finger on the pulse of the ever-evolving conversation around the future of technology in media
● Understand how to maximise your audience, increase revenues from your content and gain insight into what an effective syndication strategy looks like
● Hear the latest tactics for streamlining production across multiple platforms without compromising quality
● What actions you should take to prepare for a future without third party cookiesLearn how to secure and retain 100,000 paying subscribers and beyond
● Gain insight into the nascent and most effective affiliate marketing solutions
Who attends?Leading global media companies, proprietors, digital directors, chief marketing officers and tech innovators who seek the information and insight they need to thrive in the digital age. Press Gazette's reach extends to 300,000 online readers per month, serving as the definitive and ‘go to’ publication for most influential journalists working across all sectors.
Something went wrong.
An error occurred trying to play the stream. Please reload the page and try again.Close